Mars Wrigley Candy, Assorted

Milky Way bar. Twix cookie bars. Musketeer bar. M&M's chocolate candies. Snickers bar. Milky Way Minis: Per Serving: 150 calories; 4 g sat fat (20% DV); 50 mg sodium (2% DV); 21 g total sugars. Twix Minis: Per Serving: 150 calories; 4 g sat fat (20% DV); 60 mg sodium (3% DV); 15 g total sugars. 3 Musketeers Minis: Per Serving: 130 calories; 2.5 g sat fat (13% DV); 50 mg sodium (2% DV); 20 g total sugars. M&M's Fun Size Milk Chocolate Candies: Per Serving: 130 calories; 3 g sat fat (15% DV); 20 mg sodium (1% DV); 17 g total sugars. Snickers Minis: Per Serving: 130 calories; 2.5 g sat fat (13% DV); 65 mg sodium (3% DV); 14 g total sugars. Contains bioengineered food ingredients. We value your questions or comments. Call 1-800-651-2564. Please save the unused product and wrapper.